What do you need to know how to do?
- Finding factors (you can use lists, rainbows or writing out the multiplication of each)
- Finding multiples (listing multiples of a given number)
- Calculating the GCF (using trees or rainbows)
- Calculating the LCM (Listing multiples then find the lowest in common OR find the GCF first)
- Knowing when and how to use the GCF and LCM to solve real-world problems. (Word problems)
If you are looking for some review, please go to the math tab on the left hand side and scroll down.